jobs in Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Own vehicle, a valid SA drivers license required and laptop .
- All candidates wishing to apply may do so with C.V.
- Ad expiration: 16-11-19 17:25.
R14 000 a month
- Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
R19 an hour
- The successful candidate must be an excellent organiser, with 2 – 5 years warehouse experience in transport and good analytical and numerical skills.
- We are looking for a driver assistant to load and off load heavy products.
- If interested you can apply with CV.
- Web Product listing process & Data Sheets Platforms Magento , Omni , 3rd Party Web SystemsProduct listing & editing Data Capturing loading & editing new product…
- Kitchen Staff with experience making Gatsby, sandwiches, rolling rooties, making pies, can work fast.
- Small legal firm seeking a competent, energetic, resourceful administrator to assist with deceased estates.
- What we are looking forMatric + Finance related degree1-2 Years experience in a similar roleThe role will include the following but wont be limited to: Weekly…
- Telephonic skills and administrative duties.
- Data capturer to capture information to spreadsheet.
- Knowledge of the construction/ plumbing field advantageous and…
- Looking for a handyman with experience in: - Cleaning- Painting- Plumbing- Electrician- HandymanMust have a valid Drivers Licence.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.