jobs in Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Answering of switchboard, handling of general queries and feedback.
- Capturing of all data/documents/requisitions as per instructions.
- If you meet the above.
- Requirements: - Matric - Minimum 2 year diploma or higher - Networking - Systems administration experience - Desktop support - Minimum 1 year working experience…
- Applicants must have at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Attorney in Paarl has a vacancy for an Estate Administrator.
- The individual must be willing to learn, have a positive attitude, and be willing to assist where-ever they are required to assist.
- Stuur asb jou aansoek, CV en die sertifikaat na email@example.com Indien u nie binne 'n week vir 'n onderhoud gekontak word nie, was u aansoek…
- Our client, a busy Physiotherapy and Biokinetics practice in the heart of Paarl are looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist to manage a busy front…
- Minimum of 5 years' post trade experience as a Hydraulic Fitter within a hydraulic company.
- Our client, a Hydraulics / Pneumatics / Engineering company, is…
- Venue ManagerRequirements: Management skillsPrior experience in the industryFluent English and AfrikaansBe able to work on Weekends and HolidaysGood people…
- The position is available at our coffee counter at the Laborie center in Paarl Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for this…
- Please email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: Friday 14 February 2020.
- Accuracy and efficiency is essential.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.