jobs in Western Cape
R7 000 - R7 500 a month
- Processing created purchase orders on time, tracking these orders, and managing suppliers and delivery to ensure stock availability and delivery date.
- Able to assist the project management office with ongoing projects and possibly coordinate projects alongside project managers.
R12 000 - R14 000 a month
- Filing and general office administrative functions.
- Diploma/degree from a tertiary educational institute is advantageous.
- Review and process supplier contracts.
R16 000 a month
- ProceMicrosoft Outlook Sage PastelGAAPBasic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally) issing orders and invoices timeously.
- Basic Woo-commerce knowledge (ideally).
R35 - R45 an hour
- Transferring calls to the correct recipient.
- Traveling to Northern or Southern suburbs.
R11 000 a month
- Ensuring supporting documents from stores are received and accurate reconciled to daily sales from the GAAP point of sale system.
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the industry.
- Must have experience in all different modes of transport (Air, Sea, Road, Courier).
R8 000 a month
- A wonderful opportunity in the Northern Suburbs has come about for Call Centre QAs x 5.
- Must speak 3-4 African Languages.
R17 000 - R17 500 a month
- Calibration date verification for all mass pieces.
- Line Clearances, Line Opening and Line Closing in the Fill & Pack department.
- And the Trade Metrology Act.
- Preparing the orders for approval.
- Planning of stock orders.
- Planning and arranging of transport from out of CT area to Epping.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.