jobs in Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
WHM Recruitment Advisors
Elandsfontein, Western Cape
- Have a valid drivers license & own vehicle.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within…
- Submit the relevant accurate financial documentation when needed • Inform management of any discrepancies • Maintain financial operational controls in line and…
- Own transport essential (+ valid SA Driving License).
- Knowledge of Pastel and SARS e-filing a must.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R12 000 a month
- Assist Manager to prepare monthly management packs to report to head office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Bookkeeper.
Table View, Western Cape
R12 000 - R14 000 a month
- Processing of client data on Pastel.
- Preparation of summaries and details needed for financial statements.
- Processing payroll on Sage One Payroll.
The Globevest Group
Cape Town, Western Cape
R18 000 - R22 000 a month
- My client in Financial Services has as vacancy for a suitably experienced and qualified Bookkeeper.
- Team player, willing to assist and get involved.
M3 Human Capital Management
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily administrative and bookkeeping functions which include the following: *support and review financial processing …
- Location Preferably Surrounding areas of Milnerton.
- One of our clients based in Milnerton , they are looking for a Bookkeeper to start immediately!
- We are looking for organized, efficient and all-rounded Bookkeepers that have the energy to work in high transactional and operational environments.
Rola Motor Group
Somerset West, Western Cape
R11 318 a month
- Duties and Responsibilities: Balance Sheet ReconciliationsDaily bank reconciliationManage fixed asset register Manage Floorplan paymentsAd hoc dutiesMinimum…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.