jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Darling, Western Cape
- ICT, grade 4 and 5 English HL and FAL, NST and grade 7 technology.
- Intermediate Grade 4-7 teacher.
- Start date: beginning of term 2 or 1 May 2020.
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Ability to operate a switchboard.
- Start Date 2020-02-26.
- Self-motivated 5.Able to work under pressure 6.
- Credit and Criminal clear 5.
- Use effective communication and negotiation to ensure successful commitments to pay…
- Duties/responsibilities - accounting/ bookkeeping/ payroll - Preparation of trial balance including of verification of all control accounts - VAT, UIF, PAYE,…
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- Should you have your NQF in Real Estate, Own vehicle, it would be beneficial.
- We have an Opening for an Estate Agent also know as a Property Executive; in which…
- Should you have your RE certificate, Own vehicle, it would be beneficial.
- We have an Opening for a Financial Advisor; in which will have an opportunity to sell…
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and…
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.