jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
You refined by:
Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- We are key part of the Pepkor Group and are extremely proud of our culture, and take pride in the development of our employees as we continue to be a leading…
- Review data and accuracy of data in our system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our Cape Town office is looking for a dynamic "attention to…
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Grade 12/Matric certificate (minimum requirement).
- Motus Aftermarket Parts is looking to employ a Merchandiser to maximize sales…
- The Online Store is in need of a dedicated and highly accurate individual who has the ability to pick and pack merchandise and prepare accordingly.
R18 000 a month
- O Ensuring the filing of imports is maintained.
- Superior-quality supplier of furniture to the hospitality and corporate office environment seeks to employ a…
- High level of accuracy required in both typing and data capturing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing/ admin experience.
- Own car and driver's licence essential.
- Strong admin skills Duties & Responsibilities • Daily KPI reports to Contract supervisor.
- Code EC driver’s license.
- Reliable & willing to work weekends.
- 5 Years’ experience in teaching ALL subject to the relevant phase.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher…
- We think of your future: Retirement Annuity — up to 5% co-contribution.
- To write quality copy for customer’s websites.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.