jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Review data and accuracy of data in our system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our Cape Town office is looking for a dynamic "attention to…
- An office admin or related certificate will be desirable.
- Ensure adherence to quality and food safety standards.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Our client in Cape Town and the Northern Suburbs needs an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team on a contract/part-time basis with the potential to…
R100 an hour
- R R25 - R R100 Hourly.
- Our client requires experienced retail staff to join their team at a leading shopping center in the Cape Town area.
- The DC is searching for a dedicated and highly accurate numeric individual to assist in the receiving department.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
R18 000 a month
- O Ensuring the filing of imports is maintained.
- Superior-quality supplier of furniture to the hospitality and corporate office environment seeks to employ a…
- Ensure all purchase invoices match to delivery notes/ GRN’s and are authorized as per approval limits policy.
- To monitor, verify, reconcile and pay creditors.
- Ensure store sales goals are met or exceeded.
- NATURE AND SCOPE OF DUTIES.
- The scope of the Employee’s duties include; but are not limited to the following:
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.