jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Translate high-level concepts and briefs into the concise finished copy.
- Our benefits are second to none — We look after our people!
- We think of your future:
- Performing day to day admin tasks/maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Performing day to day admin tasks/maintaining information files and…
R8 000 a month
- Diploma / Degree from a reputable hotel school.
- To ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual and electronic, is constantly updated.
R8 000 a month
- This Luxury Boutique Hotel in Hout Bay is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to fill a position as a Receptionist.
- Do you pride yourself in building authentic customer relationships?
- Do you love stylish footwear and believe in exceptional quality service?
- Setup and support for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Office 2003 and Office 2007 including Exchange client setup and troubleshooting.
- Location MI Regional Office Cape Town, Arthur's Road, Western Cape, South Africa, South Africa VIEW ON MAP.
- Organize and prioritise general accounting requests…
- Maintain electrical and mechanical plant equipment , do fault finding and attend to breakdowns.
- Check that correct spares and materials are available as an when…
- Strong admin skills Duties & Responsibilities • Daily KPI reports to Contract supervisor.
- Transportation Diploma (or studying towards one).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Ninety9cents Communications (Pty) Ltd is a full-service, integrated advertising agency headquartered in Cape Town…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.