jobs in Yzerfontein, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- If you want to share your fashion savvy by being the best version of yourself, why not get in touch and choose a career with Old Khaki.
- The Online Store is in need of a dedicated and highly accurate individual who has the ability to pick and pack merchandise and prepare accordingly.
Tracker South Africa
- Computer literacy will be advantageous (MS Office).
- Perform installations of sophisticated electronic units into various vehicle types including trucks and…
- Translate high-level concepts and briefs into the concise finished copy.
- Our benefits are second to none — We look after our people!
- We think of your future:
R8 000 a month
- This Luxury Boutique Hotel in Hout Bay is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to fill a position as a Receptionist.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The main purpose of the role is to action and resolve Collections queries and rehabilitate arrear…
- Desktop Support candidate required with at least 1 year of experience.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Do you pride yourself in building authentic customer relationships?
- Do you love stylish footwear and believe in exceptional quality service?
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An exciting fast growing retail company requires the services of an experienced, knowledgeable and skilled Recruitment…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.