Ability Recruitment Group jobs
You refined by:
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements.
- An ability to pick up simple changes in colour or movement.
- SAPS, Security, Defence Force, etc).
- Provide continuous feedback to the Group Recruitment Manager.
- Effective administration of recruitment procedures.
- Receive notification of all current vacancies.
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects.
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others.
- What impact will you make?
R23 000 - R24 000 a month
- Ability to escalate problems where appropriate.
- Our Warehouse Assistant will need to be willing to contribute as an active team member within the group.
SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC
- Do you have a strong leadership and influencing ability?
- Manage mobility assignment process across Group Head Office and countries.
- If yes, then please read on:
Measured Ability Group Holdings
- Experience within temporary outsourcing and/or recruitment industry.
- Human Resources / Recruitment, South Africa - KwaZulu Natal eThekwini Central (Durban /…
- Ability to analyze reports and sales figures.
- Managing, Coaching and motivate Customer Service Consultants within the specified group.
- Administration and coordination of promotions for the group.
- Coordinate POS production and delivery for the group.
- Develop content for digital marketing.
- The ability to demonstrate recruitment, growth and development of a team.
- Have the ability to quickly evaluate and rationalize risk;
R8 000 a month
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- About Perx Global Services (Pty) Ltd.
Be the first to see new Ability Recruitment Group jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.