Ability Recruitment Group jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to identify and mitigate adverse trends.
- The ability to understand financial and economic concepts/drivers;
- O Customer Disputes and Resolution.
- Willingness and ability to travel across the African continent (high frequency travel).
- Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous Preference…
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements;
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our…
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a diverse team.
- In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7735
- Ability to work without supervision.
- The Recruitment Officer will assist the Recruitment team to ensure that our company attracts, hires and retains the best…
Doornfontein Campus, Gauteng
- The ability to perform well under pressure.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- For this post candidates from the designated groups in…
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse research and student…
- Knowledge and understanding of key issues and risks facing registered insurers/insurance groups and financial conglomerate groups in South Africa;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience of prevailing graduate recruitment practices;
- Ability to work with an ethnically and culturally diverse population;
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.