Ability Recruitment Group jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Reinsurance Group of America
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- To play an integral role in providing a full HR assistant service to the HR department and to support the HR Manager and HR…
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- Confident and outgoing with the ability to take initiative.
- Accountability, ability to finish what he/she has started and see…
- Ability to engage with members, group exercise instructors and colleagues.
- Attract, set-up recruitment days and retain group exercise instructors according to…
- Well-developed planning and organising abilities.
- O Responsible for Recruitment and development of staff.
- A proven success record in recruitment and selection…
- Knowledge and understanding of key issues and risks facing registered insurers/insurance groups and financial conglomerate groups in South Africa;
- Recruitment, on-boarding, upskilling and retention of teams.
- Ability to identify, manage and appropriately escalate employee wellness related matters.
R18 000 - R22 000 a month
- Ability to effectively present information to Staff and Public groups.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Apply via our website www.dantesa.co.za.
- Departments at group level including Group Physical Security, Information Risk, Anti-Money Laundering Surveillance and Group Audit.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- An understanding of recruitment methodologies and strategies.
- We require the services of a skilled recruiter with the ability to match candidates to our…
- Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.