Accounting jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Initiate international (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Qualified accountant CA(SA) with a good knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 accounting software.
- Assist in coordinating all quarterly and annual reporting requirements with their FP&A counterparties and accounting and prepare documentation, analytics and…
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Provide technical accounting expertise and leadership on the treatment of accounting issues, such as the implementation of the new revenue accounting standards.
- Implement financial processes and systems to maximize the quality of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- You’ll work on audits associated with asset-backed structured finance transactions and ad hoc, transaction-related due diligence, accounting and advisory…
- Do you thrive in an environment that leverages your abilities as a fast learner, good listener, and problem-solver?
- Want to make a difference in people’s lives?
- You’ll be joining their credit team, with the remit of managing the credit risk inherent in the bank’s business activities with non-investment grade corporates…
- Understanding client systems, accounting records and financial information.
- A good understanding of IFRS and the ability to identify key IFRS issues within a…
- Any other work related duties required by management from time to time.
- A large engineering group have an exciting job opportunity for a Financial Manager to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.