Accounting jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Experience in International Public Reporting Codes including but not limited to: SAMREC, NI43-101, JORC, SK1300 and other.
- Technical Due Diligence and Review.
- Assist in the managing of month end processes.
- 2 years experience in supervising/managing staff.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
R18 000 - R20 000 a month
- Intermediate accounting skills are required, bookkeeping / accounting qualification preferable.
- Must be knowledgeable of foreign exchange accounting.
- Appropriate business / accounting / auditing qualification e.g. BCom or equivalent.
- To practice good workplace safety.
- Following-up on audit recommendations.
The Association of International Certified Profess...
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Responsible for recordkeeping of regional contracts: monitoring & keeping up to date repository of…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Performs a variety of clerical bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records…
- But we like to have a good time, too.
- NET or other integration technologies.
- Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS…
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Staff Connection is on the hunt for an Accountant to join a vibrant company in the East Rand.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in finance.
Emporium Human Capital
R13 000 - R15 000 a month
- Preference will be given to accounting qualifications.
- Preference will be given to administration qualifications.
- Sound knowledge of accounting practices.
R400 000 - R430 000 a year
- Responsibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- Compile & analyse all local Accounts Payable (InclAP, debit orders, credit cards) registers on a monthly basis…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.