Accounting jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R30 000 - R35 000 a month
R10 000 a month
- Our client a leading accounting and auditing firm based in Johannesburg are eager to take a number of article clerks as well young professionals who have…
R300 000 a year
- Be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Accpacc – specific experience in Project Job Costing would be advantageous.
- Manage the finance, accounting, financial reporting, internal audit, risk management, operating and capital budget, tax, payroll, information technology and…
R8 000 a month
- 2 yrs experience within a similar role.
- 2 yrs experience in debt collection.
- Salary: R 8 000-000.
R18 000 - R25 000 a month
- Ï†· Must have Finance experience and proficient in all aspects of accounting;
- Ï†· Preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
R5 729 a month
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract for a period of 24 months.
- We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
- Reviews and interprets balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Manage allocated budgets in line with implementation plans by keeping a running budget indicating actuals vs budget and reporting on budgetary position…
- Identify and recommend improvements to accounting and reporting processes.
- Maintain appropriate supporting documentation according to professional financial…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.