Accounting jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Finance Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
African Trading Supplies
Germiston, Gauteng 1401
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements relating to financial control, financial management and accounting.
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems (Syspro advantageous).
- Ensure all staff are trained on latest versions of accounting software packages.
- Manage month end close off, accounting and reporting procedures, including review of trial balance, general ledger accounts and reconciliations, including daily…
- Leading the automation of financial reporting, management reporting, forecasting and the.
- Good Corporate Governance, International Financial Reporting Standards…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
- Manage and control the capital and operational budget of the Unit to ensure effective and efficient functioning within budgetary constraints • Oversee the…
- Previous Financial Accounting experience as well as Management experience in the Manufacturing or Consulting sector is essential.
Sea Horse View T/A Extraordinary Futures
R1 200 000 a year
- Experience of Financial Accounting, Financial Managements, Reporting and analysis of reports.
- Clients across all sectors are looking for financial managers with…
R1 300 000 a year
- Must come from a manufacturing or consulting sector.
- Paying up to R1 300 000 per annum.
- 8 -10 years financial management experience.
- Responsible for complete and accurate financial and management accounts reporting for all entities within the sector which includes budgeting, forecasting,…
Outcor Recruitment (PTY) LTD
R750 000 - R850 000 a year
- Review of all entries processed in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- BComm Accounting Honours Degree or similar.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.