Accounting jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Knowledge and experience of GRAP accounting is a must.
- Knowledge of and previous experience in public sector.
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Commits to upholding individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the face of ever-changing country or…
- Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa…
- Ensure accuracy of Vat reporting by examining transactions in Unify for appropriate Vat treatment.
- Inspect foreign Vat applicable sales invoices to ensure…
R30 an hour
- To prepare all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Expereince in the healthcare/FMCG preferred.
- Proven knowledge of and ability to effectively carry out basic financial procedures, e.g. ledger entries; b. ability to work productively with limited…
East Rand, Gauteng
R15 000 - R16 000 a month
- Company seeks dynamic individual with good Bookkeeping skills.
- Full function debtors and creditors.
- Able to use own initiative.
- 457 people have viewed this job.
Clarins South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Credit management or accounting qualification will be beneficial.
- Posting and allocating invoices/receipts to the accounting system.
- Area of responsibility, Experience, Education, Personality.
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- Perform petty cash control account reconciliations.
- This 3 month contract requires the expertise of a Bookkeeper with at least 3 years experience in year end…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.