Accounting jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To provide an opportunity for the development of a graduate who meets the minimum requirements stated below.
- B Com Degree (Management Accounting), or equivalent…
- Financial Management and Administration Division hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate…
- The required attributes and skills are independence, integrity, objectivity, reliability, sound knowledge of governance, accounting standards and risk…
- In depth knowledge of financial accounting and related processes, International accounting standards and related legislation.
- Ad visible until: 4 March 2020.
- Ideally, the person will have previous experience in law enforcement or investigative work that focused predominantly on areas related to the criminal…
- Provide Financial Management services to the Country Office operations through maintaining and managing budgets and financial reporting function.
Fidelity Services Group
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations.
- Overall Purpose of the job:
- We are currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate who will be responsible for…
- We are looking for a Young energetic Accounts orientated employee, willing to learn, and able to work under pressure.
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function.
- What impact will you make?
- You want to make your mark.
- The application form must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV (including three recent and contactable referees) and original Certified Copies of the applicant…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.