You refined by:
Cape Town, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R15 000 a month
- MS Office and accounting systems will be required.
- We currently require a Junior Accounts Receivable/ Debtors Clerk.
- Ability to work under pressure.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant.
- Previous working in a similar role.
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
- General accounting knowledge (invoices/credit notes).
- Matric (post matric qualification a plus).
- And other duties that support the company's processes.
- Matric and financial tertiary qualification.
- The purpose of this role is to take full responsibility for the debtors as well as creditors and provide assistance…
- Understanding and use of accounting principles (reconciliations and payments).
- Shipping clerk required in Cape Town.
R40 000 a month
- The Financial Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing financial policies for the company to ensure the effective financial management of the…
- Pastel Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet.
- Maintain and reconciling of the cashbook.
- Update and reconcile cashbook to the bank statements…
- Opportunity for recognised qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry.
- Have you just completed a qualification in Management, Finance, Business,…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7525
- Ensure cash up journals are correct.
- Ensure all income statement items are posted into the correct cost codes.
- Prepare accounts up to Trial Balance level.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.