- European Mining Company with strong international presence in France, Australia, US, Canada, Mexico, Chile and South Africa is looking for a Financial…
- Supervising internal control systems and prepare financial statements • Analysis of business performance • Standardization of processes and systems across the…
Somerset West, Western Cape
- Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Monthly processing (Supplier invoices, bank, depreciation, etc).
- Driven with excellent implementation skills.
- Ultimate responsibility for the full financial accounting function.
- Evaluate financial reporting methods, accounting and collection procedures and treasury…
- Computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Extensive experience in financial processing.
- Experience in preparation of management accounts.
- Providing financial feedback for monthly performance reporting and input into business development and other projects.
- Assisting with the maintenance of accurate Financial Statements.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Accounting and Corporate Policies.
Abantu Staffing Solutions
East London, Eastern Cape
- Accounting up to balance sheet.
- Weekly cash forecast and review.
- Full compliance to SOD, DOA.
- Grade 12 plus relevant qualification.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
Bloemfontein, Free State
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting role.
- Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
- Apply Now Refer a Friend.
Broad Based Executive Appointments
- Ensure that all external reporting requirements are complied with, including CSO returns, VAT and bank reporting.
- Oversight of the Payroll function.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.