Admin jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Be obliged to register and pursue a MMedVet (Tox) degree;
- A BVSc/BVMCh or equivalent degree;
- Required Tender admin to start ASAP.
- It’s part-time at the moment with potential for full time.
- The job is based in Pretoria.
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in office administration which includes operating a multiline switchboard.
- Must be able to speak English Afrikaans.
- Assist with administrative and other ad-hoc tasks (such as data analysis, report verification).
- If you comply with all the requirements, please send your CV and…
- Your own personal assistant: We handle all the contractual, administrative, scheduling, and payment work which means you can fully focus on the learner.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.