Admin jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R4 000 a month
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
- They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work…
- Human Resource Administrator: *need to have HR Knowledge*Drivers License *Be Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure *be able to work long hours Email…
R13 500 a month
- We are looking for a full time book keeper to join our small business teamRequirementsMust have completed a pastel course and be profiecient in the programMust…
- Admin/Sales Assistant - Centurion - R7000 - 8000.
- Applicants must have grade 12 with 1 - 3 yrs relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Pastel will be advantageous.
R15 000 a month
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATORWorking for a long established client in Centurion with a great staff and management teamThe role will involve....amongst other…
- Required Tender admin to start ASAP.
- It’s part-time at the moment with potential for full time.
- The job is based in Pretoria.
- A private School in Arcadia, has a vacancy for.
- A suitably qualified Finance, Admin and Front office person.
- At least 5+years experience in the above.
R5 000 - R5 500 a month
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Reliable, and the willingness to learn and develop.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English-A demonstrated.
- The candidate must be able to learn fast and work under pressure.
- We are a holiday Resort, Monateng Safari Lodge.
- We have 2 open vacancies.
R7 000 - R7 500 a month
- A group of companies in Pretoria East is looking for a Bookkeeper/Office Administrator with a valid Driver's license.
- Be willing to learn and grow.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.