Admin jobs in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal 4120
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Future HR Placments
- Admin AssistantResponsible for the: Filing, handling phone lines and managing officeRequirements: Comp literateMatricHandle large amounts of paperwork and…
- Update master data attributes accurately and timeously as per authorization by the Master Data Manager.
- He / She will be responsible for the validation of new…
Reeves Recruitment Solutions
- Admin AssistantQualifications: Matric Administration/ Banking qualification advantageous Experience: 2-3 years Administrative or Banking experience will be an…
- The making of appointments, preparation of reports, invoicing and debtors.
- Securing appointments for client relationship manager and administrative support for…
Wade Recruitment Specialists
- Must be efficient in MS Office programs Good written and spoken communication skills Accuracy and attention to detail Be able to work to tight deadlines Be able…
- Answer and direct incoming calls Inform.
- We are looking for a Receptionist to.
- Join the team of a 5* Hotel based in Amanzimtoti.
- Post charges to guest rooms.
SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC
R9 000 a month
- Provide accurate HR advice/assistance/ support to various departments and employees.
- Min 2 to 3 years HR admin experience.
- Update PHR on weekly basis.
- Demonstrates up-to-date knowledge in own specified area.
- If you share our passion for pioneering innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria…
- An afternoon front line person is required for a busy Vet's practice in Umbilo.
- Previous medial work would be an advantage.
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- To apply please submit your CV and supporting documentation (qualifications, ID and drivers license) to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as the position…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.