Admin jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 7925
You refined by:
Initiate International (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for products.
- Strong interest and passion for gaming.
- Current valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects, as needed.
- Positive, confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Good analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Building reports, dashboards and workflows.
- A leading travel agency have an exciting job opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team in Cape…
- It’s a world where passion comes first and lights the way – a passion for Africa’s wildlife, people and places.
- You will complete various financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis.
- Other ad hoc projects within the department.
- AP data clean-up project.
- Suggesting and building improvements to SharePoint and reports based on user feedback.
- An established financial services company based in Cape Town is looking…
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks.
- The Search Trader in Cape Town will implement and optimize search advertising…
- To perform the day-to-day work in the Fund Administration team including maintaining accurate investment records for each client; prepare regular and ad-hoc…
- Web and App server admin on Nginx, Unicorn, Apache, Tomcat.
- This exciting job will need someone who will be able be able to demonstrate a comprehensive working…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.