You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Admin jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
Cape Town, Western Cape
- This person will perform various administrative and digital content development tasks in order to support our Learning & Development strategy.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Receptionist required with third party claims experienced.
- Requirements : Matric3 years third party claims experience Excellent verbal and writing skills in…
Cape Town, Western Cape 8051
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Keep the Reception area neat and tidy at all times.
- General admin support across HR functions e.g. OD, Employee Engagement, Well-being, Reward and Benefits.
- As part of the People Shared Services that will provide…
Cape Town, Western Cape
R20 000 a month
- R20 000pmExperienced Conveyancing Secretary specializing in general Transfer matters: Conventional, Sectional Title, Estate Transfersrequired to offer support…
Camps Bay, Western Cape
- Must reside close to Seapoint.
- Must be available immediately as this is ONLY a TEMP position.
- Screening of calls and handling of queries.
- We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for our client based in Cape Town CBD for a fixed term 3-month…
West Coast Personnel
Table View, Western Cape
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Must have own transport and good references.
- Reception Administrator - Table View - R10, 000 - R15,000 per month.
- SEND: CV/RECENT PHOTO/ADDRESS/SALARY/NOTICE.
R35 - R45 an hour
- Must have experience working on a large switchboard with multiple extensions.
- 1 - 2 years valid reception experience.
- 1 - 2 years administration experience.
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Advise relevant departments of required changes and updates relating to the specific business unit.
- Manage small internal business unit projects by keeping…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.