Admin jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
- Our Client in Cape Town requires a Database Administrator for a permanent role.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the performance,…
Cedar Wood Recruitment
- Must be someone from the area – Simons Town/Fishhoek/Muizenberg etc. with Experience as a hotel or lodge receptionist.
- Prepare all invoices for check out.
- The Faculty of Dentistry is a world-class Oral Health Centre committed to the promotion of oral health through excellence of its Teaching & Learning, service…
- The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- The Faculty of Dentistry is a world-class Oral Health Centre committed to the…
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as needed.
- The Student Hub is a smart education technology company that aims to create a learner-centric education…
Au Pair Extraordinaire
- ***Must have their own, reliable car and at least 18 months driving experience.
- Arranging and hosting play dates, be available to travel extensively with the…
R6 000 - R9 000 a month
- Market related basic salary & commission structure.
- This is a great opportunity to learn and practise prestigious treatments and out of this world therapies.
The Recruitment Specialists
R15 500 a month
- · Reporting and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Salary: CTC R15 500 with commission.
- Sales & Retail , - Western Cape Western Cape Regional.
R30 000 a month
- Possess at all times a valid driver’s license and frequent use of a motor vehicle.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Updated MS Word CV Only;
R6 500 - R8 000 a month
- We are seeking a dynamic therapist with limited experience in the field that is willing to become part of a growing team and establish their name in this vast…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.