Admin jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Following up with other departments (like the Accounts department) on payments according to customers’ terms.
- What will I be doing?
- What skills do I need?
Kenilworth, Western Cape
- Creating new commercial files, updating and maintain central departmental filing systems including dead-filing old files.?
- Confident with learning new skills?
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
R7 000 - R9 000 a month
- The ability and willingness to work after normal business hours to assist various activities.
- The ability to work in a small business environment.
- The suitable candidate must have a valid Code 08 licence and own transport.
- Person will be required to perform various administrative functions and duties and…
Hamilton's Property Portfolio
De Waterkant, Western Cape
R8 000 - R15 000 a month
- The real estate administrative assistant may also handle updating information on the Multiple Listing Service, disbursing funds associated with a home sale.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.