Admin jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Camps Bay, Western Cape
- Must reside close to Seapoint.
- Must be available immediately as this is ONLY a TEMP position.
De Waterkant, Western Cape
- South Africa - City of Cape Town Metro - Cape Town - De Waterkant.
- We at Planet Fitness are looking for a young, vibrant and energetic individual to join our…
- 1.Provide support for sales and academic administration by handling enquiries, providing information to potential students via fax, e-mail or printed form and…
R173 703 a year
- Assist with ad hoc office admin duties, sending faxes, photocopying and filing.
- Valid driver’s license are requirements.
- DHET REGIONAL OFFICE – CAPE TOWN.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R15 000 a month
- A position has become available for a Receptionist in the Northern Suburbs, CPT.
- Your role is essential to ensure the reception area functions at optimal levels…
Allmed Healthcare Professionals
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Manage the switchboard and ensure phone calls are answered efficiently and professionally.
- Assist office staff with ad hoc tasks.
- Ensure all messages are dispersed to relevant departments in a timeous manner.
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and…
Bellville, Western Cape 7530
R5 000 a month
- Continuously replenish own knowledge of industry, products and field;
- Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the…
Cape Atlantic Human Resoures
Bellville, Western Cape
R8 500 a month
- ReceptionistRequirementsWell presentedFluent in English & AfrikaansComputer literateBasic Admin knowledgeFriendly, open personalityGood communicator.Company is…
Century City, Western Cape
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist, their own transport and a matric certificate.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.