You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
- A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are…
- Experience with Pastel Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Our client is looking for a Finance Intern to assist with financial duties including…
- Prepare ad hoc reports when necessary.
- Highlight trends and risks from various reports.
- Present information to various stakeholders when necessary.
R8 000 - R9 000 a month
- Own vehicle and drivers licence preferrable.
- Ability to learn and support third party applications.
- My client based in Johannesburg North is looking for a…
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Comparison of CSOS data and Deeds data.
- Search schemes contact details address and contact number.
- Issue noncompliance notices issued to the schemes.
- 10% of the Intern Estate Agents commission will be payable to the Mentor agent upon registration of transfer;The mentor agent will also be allowed to facilitate…
- The purpose of the HR Intern is to equip them with the necessary skills to design and write job descriptions, recruit, screen and hire new employees, learn new…
R78 000 a year
- Duties of an Admin Clerk.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Grade 11- 12 diploma / equivalent required.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.