Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Strong communication skills in English and interpersonal skills.
- Assisting with the production of artwork and sourcing images when needed.
- To compile and distribute all relevant business information including reports.
- To compile and distribute all relevant business information including reports to…
- Preparation and monitoring of production/fitment schedules.
- Communication with relevant stakeholders regarding planning/fitment schedules.
- Measuring impact to current systems and defining technical specifications for requirements.
- Designs and develops applications by setting expectations and…
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on your own.
- Provide general reports and figures relating to sales and stock for the RT3 business.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.