Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We are looking for a qualified accountant that wants to join a dynamic media and events business.
- This is a fast growing company with a lot of opportunities for…
- A small business based in randburg is giving a great opportunity for a bright vibrant energetic lady in they mid 20's with a bit of knowledge on administrative…
- PPE Safety Company in Gauteng,.
- Services of a Admin Clerk/ Sales.
- Ext. for a Retail Store.
- The successful candidate must be.
- Must have +- 3years experience In.
R6 000 - R8 000 a month
- Admin), design assistance where required etc.
- Possible. Responsibilities include but not limited to: answering switchboard,.
- Windows (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- We are looking for an experience individual to work in the office of our executive director.
- A candidate who is energetic, goal driven and ambitious will be…
- AttentiveEnthusiasticTeam player as well as a leaderSomeone with a “ can do” attitudeHave a love and passion for social media and.
R19 000 a month
- Kindly also advise your notice period within your application.all applications that are sent in response to this ad WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- A private company requires an admin assistantthe applicant should have the following a diploma in business administrationgood communication skillsrelevant…
- Self-motivated, strong administrator and someone who can work.
- Of the candidate’s identity document and qualifications must accompany all.
R3 500 a month
- A really bubbly outgoing personality who is excellent with interpersonal skills.
- (Half day position from 12:30 - 17:30)This person will be required to answer…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.