Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls, take messages, be professional on the phone, speak well, welcome visitors and good people skills.
- Answer and direct telephone calls Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take…
- Review discrepancies on this report and follow up on exceptions – ensure relevant departments are held accountable for actions to be taken.
- Main Tasks The role is directly accountable for the following items, which constitute the Main Tasks of the position: Basic Duties Handle all queries brought…
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- E-Mail,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- Receptionist Job Responsibilities: Serves visitors…
- Role of position: To support the HR department and the company’s employees in all areas of Human Resources Key Responsibilities: Administration of an outsourced…
- Internet,MS Excel,MS Word,Windows.
- To apply immediately for this position click here: http://www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=60833&referrer…
- Your responsibilities as an office manager would be the following: organizing meetings and managing databases; booking transport and accommodation; organizing…
- Tracked and balanced budget spending for plant and engineering departments and operations.
- Performed the cost estimate for the product and issued the purchase…
- Will deal with bookings, payments, general admin Assist with maintaining website, pulling orders off website, etc Will deal with orders, deliveries etc for an…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.