Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- This list must be kept up to date for SAPC Compliance with Regulatory Body: South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) Ensure License to…
- Qualifications and Experience Tertiary Qualification in Marketing/ Communication/ Journalism 5-7 years related experience Experience working in a fast-paced…
- All orders from the client are sent to the relevant department on the same day along with the original quotation Critical orders and handled urgently by…
- Key Accountabilities Offer a professional quality service to company customers and company departments related to products and services, as well as carry out…
- An opportunity has arisen in the Legal Department for a self-driven and motivated individual who will be responsible for the following: Purpose Provide legal…
- Responsibilities as the HR administrator will include: Forming and maintaining employee records; Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave…
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments Liaison as needed with logistics division, estate management, security and external vendors.
- Young vibrant personality with a passion for the beauty industry.
- We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- Must have solid BEE experience.
Johannesburg South, Gauteng
- Main duties and responsibilities:- Data capturing Filing Accounts Working on pastel Completing monthly financial reports Liaising with customers/suppliers…
- Job Description This position handles all duties related to the technical service delivery to company customers covering but not limited to: administrative and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.