Admin jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
- Organizes and maintains files and records, answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate department or person, and handles calls if knowledgeable on…
- Attend and resolve any billing anomalies as and when they occur by liaising with the relevant departments.
- Prepare and monitor credit requests and endure that…
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities.
- Action checks and balances of all payments made by reconciling all financial reports and bank statements on a regular basis.
- Tracking cost against a budget.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
- Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of…
R8 500 a month
- 3 years litigation secretary experience.
- Debt collection and litigation experience.
- Strong drafting and typing skills.
- Knowledge of NCA would be advantageous.
- Primary admin support to Internal Sales Consultants.
- Job description and skills/attributes required:
- Must be eager to learn and be trained in this industry.
- Must be willing to work after hours when needed.
- CIPC annual returns, regulatory submissions and ad-hoc statutory requests diarised and dealt with proactively;
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel in terms of creating…
- Modification and analysis of any deviation of machine performance from the manufacturer's specs.
- Administrative and Secretarial work to support VCDC facility …
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.