Admin jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To compile and distribute all relevant business information including reports.
- To compile and distribute all relevant business information including reports to…
- Must have a yearning to learn.
- Design, implement and maintain Microsoft and Linux operating platforms.
- Operating System Software patch maintenance.
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development.
- Ensure that internal customer satisfaction is attained.
- Experience in Constructing new custom reports.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and outlook).
- Experience in Bureau environment advantageous.
- Assist with Project admin when required.
- Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Admin within the IT industry.
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders, service providers and third parties and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate the…
- On line monitoring, administration and support of 3rd Party applications running on various platforms ranging from Microsoft Windows, UNIX utilising Oracle…
- Follow up with Netstar departments to ensure resolution to all queries.
- Liaison with Netstar internal departments and fitment centres.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on your own.
- Provide general reports and figures relating to sales and stock for the RT3 business.
- Preparation and monitoring of production/fitment schedules.
- Communication with relevant stakeholders regarding planning/fitment schedules.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.