You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng 2196 (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Admin jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
R18 000 - R20 000 a month
- We are currently seeking a Secretary for a Medical and Dental Practice.
- If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please send a detailed copy…
R15 000 - R15 500 a month
- The ability to use your own initiative within a varied role.
- A vacancy has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator.
- Manage advert posting on external job boards.
R19 000 - R20 000 a month
- Assist in producing neat, well-presented letters, reports and other documents.
- Able to work to their own initiative and bring a positive 'can do' attitude to…
- Drivers licence and own transport essential.
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken).
- The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront…
Core Group South Africa
- Looking for a job that combines your attention to detail, organisational skills and efficiency?
- The iStore needs an energetic, hands-on and organised person to…
Bayport Financial Serivces
- Own call center reward and recognition programme.
- Meeting coordination, minute taking and distribution.
- To manage call Centre documentation filing, compilation…
- Certificate / Diploma in Business Admin or HR (advantageous).
- To provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of the…
PRR Recruitment Services
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Sage.
- Logistical experience will be an advantage.
- Own vehicle and drivers license.
- Advise and assist staff on admin systems queries.
- Understanding of all admin processes and ability to guide staff to required…
St Peter's Prep
- Administration and arranging of annual sporting awards.
- 1 January 2020 / 1 May 2020 (negotiable).
- St Peter’s is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan family of…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.