Admin jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng 0182
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 - R17 000 a month
- Bond Cancellation Secretary Pretoria East R12 000 - R17 000.
- Well established law firm is urgently looking for a Bond Cancellation Secretary to start…
- The focus of this position is to maintain cleanliness of the wok vicinity by performing various cleaning duties, and to file correspondence, and other records…
- Managerial position in a large organisation or professional services firm.
- The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the administrative and…
Independent Communications Authority of South Afri...
R1 164 932 a year
- To manage a GIS-based analysis and mapping facility to be used for planning purposes by various divisions.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign…
R12 000 - R17 000 a month
- R 12000 - R 17000 Monthly.
- Bonds Cancellation Secretary - Pretoria 2-3 years experience in Nedbank & ABSA bond cancellations Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Section 14’s, Individual member switches, Lifestages, Recognition of transfers (this should be a requirement).
- Excel is also a requirement.
- Answering of calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- WARD SECRETARY - INTERCARE HAZELDEAN SUB-ACUTE HOSPITAL.
- CLOSING DATE: 16 April 2020.
- Manage and coordinate work distribution within a team to ensure optimal efficiency and adherence to service level agreements.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence accordingly.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Prepare and distribute agendas for meetings.
- Ensure technical product and legislative knowledge is always current in order to propose the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with…
- Teaching and practical training of undergraduate and postgraduate veterinary and veterinary nursing students in Virology;
- Doctoral degree (PhD) in Virology;
- ? Organization - keeping up with the reams of paper generated by the organization, organising paperwork and arranging documents.
R180 000 - R220 000 a year
- They are looking for someone who is quite analytical, someone who has an eye for detail and not scared of getting their hand’s dirty, if you have the following:
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation, managing project progress and adapting work as required.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE*.
R30 000 a month
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports; and.
- Currently recruiting an Experienced Freelance / Independent Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.