Admin jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Written applications form together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document must be forwarded to:
- ØÂ Arranging and scheduling meetings with internal or external departments.
- Ability to speak English and IsiZulu fluently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
R580 a week
- Applications form together with application letter a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and identity…
- Computer Literacy, fluency in Isizulu and English and a valid driver’s licence are some of the requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITES /DUTIES Ensuring that…
- Application Form together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and identity document must be forwarded…
- Must be energetic with an outgoing personality, positive attitude and flexibility and a strong work ethic.
- Take minutes at various committees as required by the…
- Bids, incoming purchase requisitions, etc.).
- Call off items from loaded contracts/MRP and capture purchase orders.
- “RCL FOODS is a passion-led business.
- Remuneration package offered includes benefits.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- Completed forms must be sent to.
- The Smollan Group is looking for a Operational Intelligence Administrator to ensure organisational effectiveness through the maintenance and sustainability of…
- To promote and sell the bank’s products to client, ensure effective completion of required administration and customer service and satisfaction.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.