Admin jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Making sure the salon is always kept clean, neat & tidy.
- Admin, Office & Support, KwaZulu Natal Durban.
- A trendy and popular hair salon seeks a Receptionist to…
- Ensuring entire office area is always neat & tidy & in order.
- Checking meeting rooms daily to ensure they are neat for the day and briefing cleaning team if not…
- Manage Communication within the branch (i.e. all communication is distributed & everyone in the branch is aware of key business campaigns taking place, related…
- General ad-hoc duties as required.
- Directing calls to the relevant parties.
- Market Related - Market Related Monthly.
- Ad Visible Until: 27 February 2020.
- Finance, KwaZulu Natal KZN - North Coast.
- Seeking an Administrator to join Company based in Ballito.
- Must live in Ballito/surrounding areas.
- To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team.
- Closing Date 2020/02/29.
- Job Title Meat Market Manager.
- Location - Town or City Shallcross.
- At least 1 years admin experience.
- Seeking a vibrant Project Administrator to join Ad Agency based in PMB.
- Must be based in PMB.
- Energetic and willing to learn and jump in where needed.
- Assisting the Merchandiser with sending styles / data sheets / tech packs to factories for costings;…
The Recruitment Specialists
R15 500 a month
- · Reporting and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Salary: CTC R15 500 with commission.
- Sales & Retail , - KwaZulu Natal KZN Regional.
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- My client a 5 star boutique lodge - KZN South Coast is looking for an exceptional person to join our dynamic team to attend to FOH responsibilities and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.