Admin jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Writing official reports and.
- This post reports to the Head of Department, Psychiatry.
- The total remuneration package offered includes benefits.
R44 an hour
- Access to reliable transport / own car advantageous.
- Adaptable and flexible to suit various working environments.
- Matric or formal relevant qualifications.
- The School of Laboratory Medicine and Medical Sciences seeks to appoint an Academic.
- Development Officer, on a six months fixed term contract.
R14 962 a month
- Using his/her own initiative to resolve a problem.
- This post reports to the Principal Programme Officer, Ms N Khanyile.
- Three years relevant work experience.
- Participate in the various academic activities of the laboratory – journal club, lab meetings,.
- This post reports to Dr AJ Niehaus.
- Work as part of a team.
- Liaising with the Data Management team to generate statistics reports.
- The post will commence on 1 August 2019 and will be offered on a one-year, fixed term…
Mass Staffing Projects
R400 000 - R500 000 a year
- Are you currently looking for a change of environment and looking to take on a new challenge?
- Then this may be the position you are looking for!
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.