Admin jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Load and record own use on TMS.
- Tertiary qualification in transport, stock admin or relative qualification.
- In addition, the Admin Fulfiller will be accountable…
R7 500 - R9 000 a month
- Our clients company is looking for admin staff that has the following skill set:
- Computer literate , excellent communication skills, marketing skills will be an…
- Relevant admin certificate/ national diploma will be advantageous.
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting,…
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
- Metropolitan has been serving and empowering South African communities with accessible financial solutions through the best and challenging times.
- Undertake ad hoc specialist services maintenance tasks on other sites as and when required.
- Undertake reactive maintenance tasks in response to helpdesk calls…
- Accountable for system payment requisitions, services & goods receipting, relative to purchase orders for the departments supported.
- Number of Managers in team:
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join a leading company as an Admin Clerk/ Data Capturer with a desire to learn and grow within the department.
R9 000 a month
- Must have at least 1 year of solid admin experience.
- Knowledge of Pastel would be an advantage.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Checking accuracy of reports and records.
- The ideal candidate will retain, maintain and increase Nedbank's client base through relevant need-based selling and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.