Admin Assistant jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
You refined by:
Pretoria, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNH...
- Completion of formation (diploma/ baccalaureate) medico-assistant.
- This position is advertised open to internal and external applicants.
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
R120 000 - R150 000 a year
- Do you communicate in a FRIENDLY, OPEN & ENTHUSIASTIC manner?
- Do you have VISION & want to have FUN while making money?
- To assist and manage all queries and customers entering premises and the switchboard as well as assisting the management accountant and unit manager on a daily…
HR Options Staffing
R10 000 a month
- Job TitleAdministration AssistantDLocation: Pretoria East EmploymentPermanentPurpose statementTo assist with administration in the MED divisionReports to:…
- Relevant experience in admin environment.
- 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in an admin role;
- Applicants are invited to apply for the above mentioned…
R14 000 a month
- Large Manufacturing firm seeking Admin Assistant to assist Manager with daily admin duties as well as overseeing all guards.
- MS Office experience a must.
- Admin AssistantsWe are looking for People to work on a Probation Role with a possibility on going permanent as Juniors Assistants, where you will provide key…
- Admin, Office Support, Call Centre & Customer Service, Gauteng Pretoria.
- Our client based in Pretoria is looking for a Personal Assistant to provide secretarial…
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
R10 000 a month
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Very Well Presented and professional.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Answer busy switchboard, transfer calls or take messages.
- Weekly visits to the Post Office.
- Make coffee & tea for clients.
- Dedicated and eager to learn.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.