Admin Clerk jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- A reputable, International Company seeks Junior Receptionist/ Office Administrator for their successful growing Cape Town branch.
- Provide administrative support to assigned team members, which includes scheduling, meeting coordination, material preparation, data entry, processing reporting…
- The candidate must be strong in English.
- The candidate must be able to assist with basic marketing of the business and know how to use social media as a…
- Well-established company based in Cape Town is seeking a Receptionist.
- Someone who is well-presented and well-spoken.
- Must be well-presented and well-spoken.
- Experience in Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Internet), KFS financial system, various applicable systems, e.g. Management Information System.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- To take on the role of a compliance clerk.
- Ability to work with basic MS Excel and Word.
- The candidate would need to be presentable.
- Compiling and distributing basic correspondence and memos.
- To provide all encompassing administrative and clerical support and therein, coordinating…
- Must be able to Handle a busy switchboard.
- Manage and maintain a filing system.
- Good references and a clear ITC & criminal record.
- We are seeking a suitably qualified Corporate Office Administrator to provide High-level support to the Legal & Compliance Manager.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.