Admin Clerk jobs in Westlake, Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Town, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To assist all applicants timeously and erroneously to complete the compliance and entrance requirement of enrollment form.
- 1-2 years secretarial / admin experience, preferably in retail /FMCG.
- To provide administrative support to the relevant warehouse project co ordinator and…
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join a leading company as an Admin Clerk/ Data Capturer with a desire to learn and grow within the department.
R8 000 a month
- Duties-file quotations/orders/drawings and maintaining of paper work etc.
- Must be a hard working and disciplined individual.
R8 000 a month
- O Production Sheets: capturing of daily production data.
- O Maintenance sheets: daily capturing of maintenance job cards.
- Grade 12 qualification with Maths.
- General Admin Clerk to start as soon as possible.
- Including reception and answering phones, greet clients and booking appointments for Sales Agents.
- Capturing of new applications / panel members information timeously on relevant system.
- Updating renewed insurance and professional council licences.
- The main purpose of this role is to: To provide administrative assistance to the Facilities Management Team by:
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
- A busy firm is currently accepting application for a young Junior Admin Clerk that has basic knowledge of office software, to do basic admin work.
- Closing Date 2019/11/18.
- Job Title Cash and Banking Clerk.
- Location - Town or City Cape Town.
- Purpose of the Job Responsible for reconciling the stores tenders…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.