Administration jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Deals with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards.
- Financial Management and Administration Division hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate…
- Responsible for administration to format documents/confidential and routine reports.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate…
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience that includes administration, secretarial functions and financial administration.
- CLOSING DATE: 1 March 2020.
- Act as medical expert during product development.
- Responsible for providing medical and clinical insight and guidance through clinical trials for…
R9 000 - R10 000 a month
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, processing, and reconciling accounts data.
- Reconciliation of statements and invoices.
- Recommend a solution to Senior Manager where claim arises a day before the 6 month waiting period expires.
- Compiling all branch registers month end (Death).
Charmaine Hattingh Consultants
R150 000 a year
- Pastel Fin Clerk...office administration and basic Fin duties.
- Silverlakes R12 000 to R15 000...
- Please upload your CV here- URGENT.
R10 000 a month
- Well established Law Firm based in Pretoria East requires the services of Administrator – African Bank, with the following experience:
R581 536 a year
- Ensuring effective communication on NQF matters to SAQA’s stakeholders and the public at large; and.
- Maintaining effective document management and data storage…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.