Administration jobs in Akasia, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R96 000 - R144 000 a year
- Duties include, but is not limited to:
- Ensure loan applications are processed.
- Ensure that everything is done within the rules of the applicable legislation.
- The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from…
- Responsible for the reconciliation of month-end third party payments.
- The Payroll Officer's purpose is to: Manage the payroll function and generate accurate and…
R14 000 - R15 000 a month
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, processing, and reconciling accounts data.
- Monthly reconciliation between supplier statements…
Marvel Placement Consultants
- Assist with all administration duties as needed by management.
- Assist with budgeting and bookkeeping procedures regarding office administration.
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- 3 - 5 years experience in working in Insurance and Investment, ideally as a Paraplanner and Administrator.
R10 000 - R11 000 a month
- Own transport and valid driver’s license.
- Grade 12 Experience in the same position (2 – 3 years).
- Basic maintenance background and working with quotation for…
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNH...
- For P3/NOC - 6 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 5 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 4 years relevant experience with…
- Assisting in the practice as needed.
- Fluent Afrikaans and English Essential.
- Export and save the footage as per training provided to accompany the South African Police Service.
- Perform administration duties relating to a control room…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.