Administration jobs in Ermelo, Mpumalanga
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Responsibilities: Must be able to work with clients on a face to face level and telephonicallyData capturing of confidential information into the business…
- At least 5 years’ experience in.
- Corporate training in various specialisation areas, including: Retail,.
- Training managers as well as lower level staff in an…
- General administration, filing, sorting of paperwork.
- Chip repairs as appropriate (training dependent).
- PG Glass is the leading supplier of auto glass and…
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes (mid-month and month-end), and perform cyclic stock checks.
- Assist in co-ordinating group functions.
R12 000 a month
- Place orders and do month end administration and reports.
- Deliver 5 star food and service to the guests.
- Do staff training when required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s experience.
- INTERNAL ADVERT FOR SOCIAL WORK AUXILIARY – 4 YEAR.
- Foundation is looking for a Social Work Auxiliary.
Mass Staffing Projects
R600 000 - R650 000 a year
- Good administration skills are essential.
- Code 8 driver’s license and own transport.
- Minimum of 5-years prior and related industry experience in planned…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.