Administration jobs in Gauteng, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R6 000 a month
- This is a 12 month internship for 6 unemployed persons with a view to go permanent.
- Applicants must be able to commit to a 12 month internship and must not be…
- Ability to liaise with administration staff.
- FETC in office administration or equivalent qualification is advantageous.
- Must be a team player.
- COURIER; Admin, Office & Support,.
- Market Related - Market Related Monthly.
- One of our leading companies in the Courier Industry is currently recruiting for an…
- All administrative functions are handled professionally, efficiently and accurately.
- Appointments and meetings accurately arranged and diarised.
- General office administration(Level 3).
- Grade 12 with accounting.
- 3 years related experience in Banking(teller/back-office payments).
- 3 – 5 years’ Creditors Clerk experience.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Ensure that invoices received meet the requirements of valid tax invoices.
- Participate in weekly cycle counts and monthly stock takes.
- Spark ATM Systems is South Africa's premier independent ATM deployer installing convenience ATM’s.
- To perform the day to day activities for weekly and monthly accounts payable processing and associated tasks in a timely and accurate manner and to provide…
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle dispatching large volumes of orders, have an in-depth knowledge of eCommerce structure, willingness to gain an in…
- 3 years experience in order management and/or sales administration.
- To support the sales team by taking orders for processing, allocating and picking stock,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.