Administration jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R10 000 a month
- Duties include (but are not limited to): Liaison with client in order to confirm function/ events needs; Capturing of all function/ events requirements;…
- Secretarial Diploma/Certificate (preferably legal).
- Lodging new accounts and new proprietor account requests.
- Managing diary and term lists on Patricia.
- Our client in Sandton and the Northern Suburbs needs an experienced Administrator to join their team on a contract/part-time basis with the potential to be…
R20 000 a month
- Excellent communication skills (written & Verbal) in English; Computer Literate; Unendorsed drivers licence.
- Gauteng – Multi Faceted Corporate Company seeks In…
- Performing routine legal functions under supervision of a qualified legal professional.
- Ability to work independently and under supervision.
- To perform the day to day activities for weekly and monthly accounts payable processing and associated tasks in a timely and accurate manner and to provide…
BTG Recruit (Pty) Ltd
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- One of South Africa’s premier software development companies is looking for an Administrator to join their dynamic HR team.
- Manage people in terms of HR policy (i.e. recruitment, on-the-job training and development, nurturing, leave management, performance management, labour…
R30 000 - R45 000 a month
- The role would encompass administration, clerical and communication activities.
- At least 8 to 10 years relevant work experience.
R35 000 a month
- Duties include (but are not limited to): Running of the Reservations Office including management of team (Development, Streamlining, Related reporting); Manage…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.