Administration jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum two years administration experience including stock handling.
- Support and assist the Admin/Operations manager in the iStore with stock control and asset…
- Executive assistant to the CEO and managerial staff.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Should be able to operate well in "high pressure" environments.
R9 500 a month
- 1 – 3 years relevant administrative experience.
- Highly computer literate: Proficient on Excel, Word.
- A professional manner, with good communication skills.
R17 000 a month
- Taking responsibility for the full process from ordering, collecting, delivering and quality control.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- We are currently looking for a diligent, proactive Junior HR Administrator.
- Update attendance register on a daily basis.
- Generate reports on a daily basis.
R8 000 a month
- Must be fully bilingual with excellent communication skills & telephone etiquette.
- Valid drivers license with own transport.
- SALARY: R8 000.00 p/m CTC.
- Take full responsibility to the performance, health, security and user experience of the network and VOIP services for the group, while implementing the Core…
- Supply accurate reporting on status of work completed, daily reporting submitted to Line Manager at close of business.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Liase with account managers on co-ordination of Retail Marketing plans (in collaboration with Marketing Manager & business development manager).
- Managing the existing business processes (i.e. conservation, outstanding business, financing, administration and client care).
- Must have passed RE 5 level 1.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.